Lantra’s commitments to you
With assistance from the Scottish Government, we support skills development in Scotland’s land-based, aquaculture and environmental conservation industries.
In 2017-18 we will promote our sector as a positive and rewarding career choice; stimulate investment in learning and skills development and encourage learning and training provision.
We will help ensure that:
- Careers influencers and potential new entrants will have an increased awareness of career opportunities in the land-based sector
- Employers and employees will become more actively engaged in championing skills and career opportunities in the land-based sector
- An increased awareness of the business benefits of investing in skills will lead to increased investment in skills development and training
- There will be improved awareness, understanding and uptake of vocational qualifications and Modern Apprenticeships in the land-based sector
- There will be an increase in new entrants to the land-based sector and a rise in skill levels
- There will be increased awareness and understanding of Lantra’s work in Scotland among land-based businesses, their representative organisations and other skills partners
Please get in touch with us if you have any comments or questions about our commitments. Call 01738 310164 or email email@example.com