Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will be to lead Lantra’s Scotland team to deliver our funded work plan for Scottish Government and quality assure consultants and land management plans for the Scottish Farm Advisory Service. In both cases achieving agreed outcomes and measuring impact while managing within a budget are crucial to success.
You will work at a strategic level in Scotland to inform and influence policies, strategies and funding to support skills development in the sector; and identify new opportunities for Lantra to create value through new funded projects.
As a senior manager you will collaborate with peers across the business to develop strategy and support delivery of the wider business plan.
In addition to being a strong communicator and inspirational leader, you will have the following skills and experience:
- a sound, working knowledge of Scotland’s agricultural and other land-based and aquaculture industries
- a good understanding of Scotland’s skills, training and qualifications ‘landscape’
- proven success in bidding for and securing project funding from government or related sources
- a demonstrated ability in leading projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- experience of working with employers and their representative bodes to deliver industry focused solutions
- a demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high-performing team and to work collaboratively with peers across the business
The job will be based in Perth and offers a competitive salary plus benefits.
To find out more email Rachel Campbell. Closing date for applications is 31 July 2018.