Our colleagues in Lantra Awards have been busy developing a range of specialist e-learning courses for agriculture, including farm safety.
Developed in partnership with Dr Amy Irwin of Aberdeen University, “non-technical skills on farms” is being launched at the Highland Show for free as a taster.
By undertaking a straightforward, online course, risk can be minimised, and more importantly, farms can become a safer place to work.
E-learning courses can be done in your own time, at your own pace, and on your own premises. After successful completion, you can save and print out a certificate of achievement immediately.
Other courses available include:
• Rodent Control on Farms
• Responsible and Effective Control of Commensal Rodents
• Health and Safety on Farms
• Professional Wasp and Bee Control
• Professional Bed Bug Control
• Food Handling and Hygiene
• Antibiotics in Cattle/Sheep/Pigs
Find out more here.