Our awards celebrate the hard work and achievements of the most talented Modern Apprentices, trainees, school pupils, mentors, training providers and secondary schools in Scotland’s land-based and aquaculture sector.
We aim to recognise the success of new entrants across agriculture, aquaculture, equine, fisheries management, environmental conservation, game and wildlife, horticulture, land-based engineering, rural skills and trees and timber, helping them to champion their employers and industries.
The awards culminate in a high profile ceremony for finalists in the Double-Tree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro in March 2018.
Supporting our awards provides a unique opportunity to help celebrate the achievements of Scotland’s top trainees and training programmes. Any contribution made will go towards the overall running costs of this prestigious event and will be gratefully received and acknowledged.
Main Supporter: Please contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity
In our most prestigious support option, your organisation would gain maximum benefit from the awards, from the nomination process right through to the high-profile ceremony itself. Other benefits may also be available, so please ask us for details.
Before the Event
• Your company’s name or logo will feature in PR and marketing for the awards, including our website and social media, promotional material and e-newsletter, generating media coverage
During the Event
• Entry to an exclusive reception to meet finalists before the ceremony
• As main supporter, you have the option of speaking at our event on behalf of your company
• Extensive branding opportunities, including logo on stage throughout presentations and banner stands in the venue
• Distribution of your products or promotional material to guests
• Full page advert, logo on cover and editorial in our souvenir programme
• Presentation on stage to overall individual winner
• Table for 10 at the ceremony.
After the Event
• Feature as the main supporter in the next edition of our e-newsletter
• Photograph on our website of you presenting the overall winner’s award
• Credit as main sponsor in PR activity related to the awards
• Opportunity to host a reception at our Royal Highland Show stand
• Option of becoming main event supporter again the following year.
Be a major part of our premium awards event. As well as enjoying a range of marketing benefits, you’ll be able to meet key figures from industry and can entertain your guests.
• Eight tickets for the awards dinner
• Your company’s name or logo to appear: in background presentations on stage; in the souvenir programme with a half-page advert; on our website with hyperlink to yours; in the next edition of our e-newsletter after the ceremony; within press releases and marketing materials before, during and after the event.
Excellent value for your organisation with marketing opportunities at the awards dinner and after the event.
• Six tickets for the awards dinner
• Your company’s name or logo to appear: in the souvenir programme with a quarter page advert; on our website with hyperlink to yours; in the next edition of our e-newsletter after the ceremony; within press releases and marketing materials before, during and after the event.
Our most affordable support package offers the following benefits:
• Four tickets for the awards dinner
• Your company’s name in the souvenir programme and a hyperlink from our website to yours.
We welcome donations of any size, as they will help us offset the overall costs of running our prestigious event. All donors get credited in our list of supporters.
If you contribute to our event, you can also choose to support a specific industry or award. Please note that you might not be the only individual or company doing so.
Find out more
Call us on 01738 310164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org